Founded in 2000, AccuRadio is a multichannel, personalizable Internet radio property specifically designed to showcase the potential of the exciting new medium of Internet radio.
AccuRadio is the first personalizable Internet radio station designed specifically for adults with sophisticated musical tastes.
We currently reach over 500,000 unique listeners per month (and up to 1,000,000 unique listeners per month during the Christmas season) with an audience of as many 25,000 simultaneous listeners on weekdays during business hours (Internet radio's "prime time").
Featuring such adult-appeal genres as adult contemporary, classical, jazz, classic rock, Broadway, country, and world music, AccuRadio's audience is almost equally divided between the 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, and 55-64 age groups.
AccuRadio Supports Musicians and Labels
AccuRadio has been carefully constructed to help consumers discover new music, help musicians gain new fans, and help record companies sell music:
(1) We give exposure and airplay to dozens genres of music and thousands of artists that virtually never receive AM/FM radio airplay.
(2) We constantly display the title and artist and album name for the song that's playing.
(3) For each song that we play, we link to the appropriate Amazon page for purchasing that CD. We sell tens of thousands of dollars worth of CDs each month via our Amazon links, and, according to our listener surveys, directly influence the sales of $200,000 to $400,000 more from other retailers.
(4) We are always happy to work with record labels to help promote new releases (as we have done with Sony Music, WB Records, Angel/EMI, and Bloodshot Records), including promoting those releases to our 300,000-person mailing list.
(5) We are fully licensed by ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SoundExchange and the RIAA.
AccuRadio 65 E. Wacker Place Suite 930 Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 284-2444
Each weekday this holiday season we'll make a $1,000 donation to a great cause, and we'd like your input. Please vote for the organization you think should get today's donation.
Thank you for voting! Now help spread the word...
Fender Music Foundation
The Fender Music Foundation provides instruments to music education programs across the country, including schools. 100% of each dollar donated gets instruments into music education programs. More than 187,000 people have benefited since 2005. Find out more.
Wounded Warrior Project
Wounded Warrior Project serves veterans and service members who incurred a physical or mental injury, illness, or wound, co-incident to their military service on or after September 11, 2001 and their families. Offering a variety of programs and services, WWP is equipped to serve warriors with every type of injury – from the physical to the invisible wounds of war. Find out more.
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $5 billion—most of it $1 at a time—for 170 children’s hospitals across the United States and Canada. 62 children enter a Children's Miracle Network Hospital for treatment every minute. Whether they suffer from common childhood afflictions like asthma and broken bones, or fight bigger challenges like birth defects or cancer, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals provide comfort, treatment and hope to millions of sick kids. Find out more.
Or, please suggest a cause that's important to YOU:
AccuRadio requires Adobe Flash to provide you with the best experience. Flash either isn't installed on your system, or we ran into a problem loading the software that plays AccuRadio channels. AccuRadio may work just fine for you, but if it doesn't, here are some links that may help...