Founded in 2000, AccuRadio is a multichannel, personalizable Internet radio property specifically designed to showcase the potential of the exciting new medium of Internet radio.
AccuRadio is the first personalizable Internet radio station designed specifically for adults with sophisticated musical tastes.
We currently reach over 500,000 unique listeners per month (and up to 1,000,000 unique listeners per month during the Christmas season) with an audience of as many 25,000 simultaneous listeners on weekdays during business hours (Internet radio's "prime time").
Featuring such adult-appeal genres as adult contemporary, classical, jazz, classic rock, Broadway, country, and world music, AccuRadio's audience is almost equally divided between the 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, and 55-64 age groups.
AccuRadio Supports Musicians and Labels
AccuRadio has been carefully constructed to help consumers discover new music, help musicians gain new fans, and help record companies sell music:
(1) We give exposure and airplay to dozens genres of music and thousands of artists that virtually never receive AM/FM radio airplay.
(2) We constantly display the title and artist and album name for the song that's playing.
(3) For each song that we play, we link to the appropriate Amazon page for purchasing that CD. We sell tens of thousands of dollars worth of CDs each month via our Amazon links, and, according to our listener surveys, directly influence the sales of $200,000 to $400,000 more from other retailers.
(4) We are always happy to work with record labels to help promote new releases (as we have done with Sony Music, WB Records, Angel/EMI, and Bloodshot Records), including promoting those releases to our 300,000-person mailing list.
(5) We are fully licensed by ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SoundExchange and the RIAA.
AccuRadio 65 E. Wacker Place Suite 930 Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 284-2444
Each weekday this holiday season we'll make a $1,000 donation to a great cause, and we'd like your input. Please vote for the organization you think should get today's donation.
Thank you for voting! Now help spread the word...
World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
The World Wide Fund for Nature is an international non-governmental organization working in the field of the biodiversity conservation, and the reduction of humanity's footprint on the environment. The world’s leading conservation organization, WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by 1.2 million members in the United States and close to 5 million globally. Find out more.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
Big Brothers Big Sisters of America is a non-profit organization whose goal is to help all children reach their potential through professionally supported, one-to-one relationships with volunteer mentors. Big Brothers Big Sisters is one of the oldest and largest youth mentoring organizations in the United States, and mentors children of all ages in communities across the country. Find out more.
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Helping a sick child fight their illness takes a big enough emotional toll on a family. Adding a financial strain can make it all almost too much to bear. RMHC can help address those problems, whether they involve housing that’s near a hospitalized child, the expense of staying together in another city, or even getting basic medical and dental care in a vulnerable community. Find out more.
Or, please suggest a cause that's important to YOU:
AccuRadio requires Adobe Flash to provide you with the best experience. Flash either isn't installed on your system, or we ran into a problem loading the software that plays AccuRadio channels. AccuRadio may work just fine for you, but if it doesn't, here are some links that may help...